Join the Berxi Team
We believe we can make buying and managing insurance an easy, friendly, comforting, and even enjoyable experience, and we’re looking to grow the team that will help us on that journey.
We want to change the way people think about insurance.
Berxi is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial venture within Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance. We set out to build a modern, customer-focused, digital platform to upend the traditional insurance market and help professionals and small businesses buy and manage insurance smarter and faster – all of which saves them time and money.
We’re building a culture that’s liberating and fast-paced. We’re purposefully non-bureaucratic and perpetually entrepreneurial, and always focused on doing what’s right for our customers, our team, and our business.
We’re building a team devoted to the task. We’re looking for people that show both an ability to excel, a depth of character, and a desire to “show up.” We want people who want to do the heavy lifting — and find the unprecedented opportunities that creates.
The smart, simple choice.Take 2 minutes and see for yourself.
Have a quote already? View your saved quote
Title: Part-Time Graphic Designer/Video Editor
The Content Marketing team at Berxi (formerly itsacinch.com) is looking for a motivated and innovative contractor who has the knowledge and passion for creating engaging videos and graphic assets to reach a wide audience. This job will focus on enhancing our website’s content features, as well as connecting and engaging with people on social media. This would be an in-office position, working between 20-30 hours a week. Temporary position with the possibility of extending or hiring.
Berxi is a division of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance and based in Boston, Ma.
Responsibilities will likely include:
- Supporting content marketing team with visual assets
- Creating photo-driven video content with graphic overlays
- Finding images to support content ideas
- Editing images to meet brand guidelines
- Creating memes and other creative content for blogs and social
- Evaluating competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
- Assisting with honing brand identity on blog and social media
- Helping prepare monthly social media calendars
- Posting and engaging with audience
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Adobe Premier, Promo, Wibbitz or another video editing software
- Experience with Canva, Adobe
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Comfortable pitching, scripting, and editing socially optimized videos
- Self-starter and independent worker who can get ideas, pitch them, and run with production
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work closely with all management levels
- Strong sense of fun, collaborative spirit
- Interest in testing and iterating based on data
- Strong problem solving mindset
- Knowledge of creating animated videos is a plus
- Experience filming and using video equipment is another plus
Click here to submit your application. Along with resume and cover letter, please include links to any visual media (infographics, videos, etc) you’ve created for school or outside of school.