Dental Malpractice Insurance
Looking for fast, easy, and affordable dental malpractice insurance? Berxi offers top-rated coverage at a direct-to-consumer price. Plus, we’re part of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance – a name you can trust.Get a Quote
Good Insurance Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated
We offer comprehensive policies that are easy to buy and provide you with coverage you can count on. Our policies protect:
- Individual dentists, following you wherever you’re licensed to practice
- Dental practices, including locum tenens and employees (e.g., dental assistants and hygienists)
- A broad array of professional services, including consulting, teaching, utilization management review, and more
Customers Save an Average of 15%
How do we do it? We work directly with you, so there are no hidden fees or commissions that are tacked onto your premium.
Our Digital Platform Offers 24/7 Access
You can purchase a policy in minutes, and once you're a customer, you’ll be able to easily access and manage your policy online.
Claims Is Our Product
If the worst happens, we’re here for our customers. Our market-leading stability means you can be confident that we have the resources and expertise to handle your dental malpractice claims.Get a Quote
What’s Included in Berxi Dental Malpractice Insurance?
Here are some noteworthy features of our dental malpractice policies:
- Occurrence & claims-made policy options (Don’t know the difference between the two? No worries – we have an article that breaks it down for you.)
- Legal defense outside the limits of liability (meaning money spent on your defense won’t be deducted from your insurance limits — so if you have a $1 million limit, you’ll still have $1 million to pay for any settlements or damages, no matter how much your lawyer costs)
- $0 deductible
- Consent to settle – we will not settle a claim without your consent
- Flexible insurance limits, including $1M per claim/$3M aggregate - other insurance limits available
- Convenient payment plans for select policies
- Tail coverage options for customers with claims-made policies
If you want to learn more about the specific coverages that are included in our dental malpractice policies, scroll down to the table below!
Automatic Coverage Extensions (in Addition to Policy Limits)
Additional A La Carte Coverages (by Endorsement)
Why Would I Need Dental Malpractice Insurance?
The unfortunate reality is that, at some point, a patient may claim you made a mistake in treating them. It isn’t anything you plan on doing, but it is something you want to plan for. And while claims may be rare, they can wreak havoc on your business, happiness, and savings account. Whether it’s a board complaint or a malpractice claim, professional liability insurance can provide you with legal resources (and financial resources) to lean on, so you can have peace of mind and stay focused on what matters most: helping your patients.
We started Berxi because we believe that we can make insurance better, faster, and more affordable by offering you a direct connection with an insurance company that cares about your needs. That means that you buy directly from us and you talk directly to us. We know you expect fast, seamless results from a company that really understands you — and that emphasis on technology, compassion, and customer satisfaction is all built into the Berxi mission.
"15% savings" is based on industry pricing averages as of October 2020.
Subject to terms and conditions of the policy. Quote and issuance of a policy are conditioned upon receipt and approval of the following 1) Practice Location; 2) Profession / Specialty; 3) Employment Status; 4) Coverage Type; 5) Hours Worked; and 6) Prior Claims Activity. Final pricing and terms of coverage may vary. Terms, pricing, and coverage may vary. Products not available in all states.