E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers
Berxi™ offers industry-leading E&O insurance to real estate brokers with the speed and ease that you’ve come to expect from modern, technology-focused companies. You can get a quote in minutes, and the efficiency we’ve built into the process means lower prices. (On average, we save customers up to 15%.)* And since Berxi is part of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance (BHSI), you can feel secure in knowing that you’re partnering with a company that’s focused on the long term.Get a Quote
Do You Offer Open House or House-Showing Coverage?
Yes. We offer open house coverage within our real estate E&O insurance policy at no extra charge. Open house coverage is essential to cover incidental property damages that may occur when showing a property.
Can I Buy Real Estate E&O Insurance for My Employees?
Absolutely. We offer insurance for either you individually or for your team.
How Much Does a Real Estate Broker Insurance Policy Cost?
E&O policies for real estate brokers start at about $580 a year. However, the price of your particular policy will depend on a variety of factors, including — but not limited to — where you work, how long you’ve been working, and the number of claims previously filed against you.**
The best way to get an idea of what your policy would cost is by getting a quote. The process takes a minute or two, and — if you choose to purchase — your policy can go into effect any day you’d like, including today.Get a Quote
What's Covered Under a Berxi E&O Policy?
For Real Estate Brokers
Why Should I Choose Berxi for My E&O Insurance?
At Berxi, we’re working to create a better insurance experience for real estate brokers by offering affordable coverage and outstanding service. Here are a few things that set us apart:
- We’re part of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company. You could say that we’ve got the best of both worlds: While we’re as flexible as a start-up, we also have the financial stability to make sure we’re around for the long term.
- We’re a direct-to-customer model. This means that we’re not just the people who sell you an insurance policy – we’re also the people who are responsible for handling your claim. There’s no one in the middle; it’s just us and you. Plus, working directly with us eliminates fees that are typical in insurance transactions. In fact, buying direct from us can save you as much as 20%.* (Get a quick quote now and see for yourself.)
- We’re digital. You can go onto our website to get a quote, buy a policy, and download your certificate of insurance – all in the exact same day. And if you ever need to file a claim, you can also do that digitally, too.
- We’re here for our customers. When you call our support line, you won’t have to navigate through an endless phone tree or argue with a robot: You’ll reach a real-life human being who’ll work hard to answer all your questions. Being a customer-first company is part of our mission — and we have a great reputation for it.
We started Berxi because we believe that we can make insurance better, faster, and more affordable by offering you a direct connection with an insurance company that cares about your needs. That means that you buy directly from us and you talk directly to us. We know you expect fast, seamless results from a company that really understands you — and that emphasis on technology, compassion, and customer satisfaction is all built into the Berxi mission.
* "20% savings" is based on industry pricing averages as of March 2020.
Subject to terms and conditions of the policy. Quote and issuance of a policy are conditioned upon receipt and approval of the following 1) Practice Location; 2) Profession / Specialty; 3) Employment Status; 4) Coverage Type; 5) Hours Worked; and 6) Prior Claims Activity. Final pricing and terms of coverage may vary. Terms, pricing, and coverage may vary. Products not available in all states.