Berxi™ offers industry-leading E&O insurance to franchise-affiliated real estate brokers with the speed and ease that comes with a modern, technology-focused company.
The efficiency we’ve built into the process not only delivers a quote in just a few minutes, but also offers lower prices (we save customers an average of 15%). And since Berxi is part of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance (BHSI), you can take comfort knowing you’re partnering with a company that’s focused on the long term.
More benefits of Berxi:
- Easy quoting process: Just have these three things handy, and you’ll have a quote in less than 10 minutes:
- Gross commission income (GCI) for the previous 12 months
- Your current policy's retroactive (start) date
- Your current policy's effective date
- No paperwork: Fill out forms quickly online or over the phone.
- Bind your policy today: Secure a credit card and download ASAP.
- Payment plans: Spread payments out without interest or other fees.
- Deductible waivers: Up to $5K is waived when common ‘best practices’ are followed.
- Coverage for your entire team: All professionals at your brokerage are covered.
- A brand you can trust: Your policy is backed with leading financial strength ratings of A++ from AM Best and AA+ from Standard & Poor’s.
- CLAIMS IS OUR PRODUCT(™): Servicing your claim quickly and efficiently is the foundation of our business.
Why Should I Choose Berxi for My E&O Insurance?
At Berxi, you can expect a better insurance experience, thanks to our affordable coverage, financial stability, and outstanding service. Here are a few things that set us apart:
We work directly with you: We don’t just sell you an insurance policy — we also handle your claim. Plus, working directly with us eliminates fees that are typical in insurance transactions.
We’re part of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance: You could say that we offer the best of both worlds. We’re as flexible as a start-up, and we have the financial stability to back our customers long into the future.
We’re fast: Get your policy in just a few minutes, without filling out long, tedious questionnaires. We simplify your buying experience while still offering a superior product.
We’re here for our customers: If you need it, we have real humans available to help you! When you call our support line, you’ll reach one of our product specialists who’ll work hard to answer all your questions. Being a customer-first company is part of our mission — and we have a great reputation for it.
Have questions? Call us at 855.209.2555
What's Covered Under a Berxi E&O Policy?
For Real Estate Brokers
Does My E&O Insurance Cover My Team?
Yes! A Berxi policy is designed to cover your brokerage and all professionals who work for it.
How Much Does a Real Estate E&O Policy Cost Brokers?
At Berxi, E&O policies for real estate brokerages can start as low as $500, and the average policy costs about $3,000 a year. The price of your policy will depend on a variety of factors, including where you work, your revenue/gross commission income (GCI), how long you’ve been working in the industry, and your claims history.*
How Is Berxi More Affordable?
We work directly with you, adding no extra fees or commissions to your premium. This means you typically save an average of 15%.
We also offer payment plans (without interest or fees) and deductible waivers of up to $5K.
What Is the Claims Process Like at Berxi?
Our team is staffed by experienced claims professionals whose expertise in real estate agent and broker claims extends nationwide. In addition, we have selected a national panel of legal specialists to defend our customers.
When you submit a “First Notice of Loss” form, you’ll hear from your dedicated claims professional within 24 business hours to discuss the situation and explore your coverage. Our goal is to build trusted relationships with our customers, helping you feel secure that when you need support, Berxi will be here to help.
The best way to get an idea of what your policy would cost is by getting a quote. The process takes a few minutes, and — if you choose to purchase — your policy can go into effect any day you’d like, including today.
We started Berxi because we believe that we can make insurance better, faster, and more affordable by offering you a direct connection with an insurance company that cares about your needs. That means that you buy directly from us and you talk directly to us. We know you expect fast, seamless results from a company that really understands you — and that emphasis on technology, compassion, and customer satisfaction is all built into the Berxi mission.
* "15% savings" is based on industry pricing averages as of June 2020. Subject to terms and conditions of the policy. Quote and issuance of a policy are conditional upon receipt and approval of a user's request for quote. Final pricing and terms of coverage may vary. Terms, pricing, and coverage may vary. Products not available in all states.