Nursing Student Malpractice Insurance
Before you start clinicals, most nursing programs require that you have your own medical malpractice insurance. That’s where we come in. We provide affordable, top-notch insurance with no annual membership fees.Get a Quote
What Does a Berxi Malpractice Policy Insure Nursing Students For?
Nursing students will be insured for negligent acts and injuries caused while providing professional services.**
How Much Does Nursing Student Malpractice Insurance Cost?
Nursing student malpractice policies typically start at $14 a year. That said, the best way to get an idea of what your policy would cost is by getting a quote. The process takes a minute or two, and — if you choose to purchase — your policy can go into effect any day you’d like, including today.
I'm About to Graduate From School. What Type of Malpractice Policy Do I Need to Have as a Nursing Professional?
First off, congratulations! As you launch your new career, it’s really important that you have your own malpractice insurance in place. We offer policies for a number of nursing and advanced practice nursing professionals, including:Get a Quote
What's Covered Under a Berxi Medical Malpractice Policy?
Automatic Coverage Extensions
Additional A La Carte Coverage
What Does Berxi Malpractice Insurance Include?
Here are some noteworthy features of our malpractice policies:**
- Occurrence and claims-made policy options
- Don’t know the difference between the two? No worries! We wrote an article that breaks it all down for you.
- Legal defense outside the limits of liability
- This means that money spent on your defense won’t be deducted from your insurance limits — so if you have a $1 million limit, you’ll still have $1 million to pay for any settlements or damages.
- Flexible deductible options, including $0 deductibles
- Flexible insurance limits based on your needs
- Convenient payment plans for select policies
- Customizable tail coverage options for customers with claims-made policies
And did we mention we are often 20% less than competitors because you buy directly from us?Get a Quote
Why Should I Choose Berxi for My Malpractice Insurance?
At Berxi, we’re working to create a better insurance experience for nursing students by offering affordable coverage and outstanding service. Here are a few things that set us apart:
- We’re part of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company. You could say that we’ve got the best of both worlds: While we’re as flexible as a start-up, we also have the financial stability to make sure we’re around for the long term.
- We’re a direct-to-customer model. This means that we’re not just the people who sell you an insurance policy – we’re also the people who are responsible for handling your claim. There’s no one in the middle; it’s just us and you. Plus, working directly with us eliminates fees that are typical in insurance transactions. In fact, buying direct from us can save you as much as 20%. (Get a quick quote now and see for yourself.)
- We’re digital. You can go onto our website to get a quote, buy a policy, and download your certificate of insurance – all in the exact same day. And if you ever need to file a claim, you can also do that digitally, too.
- We’re here for our customers. When you call our support line, you won’t have to navigate through an endless phone tree or argue with a robot: You’ll reach a real-life human being who’ll work hard to answer all your questions. Being a customer-first company is part of our mission — and we have a great reputation for it.
Jason was very helpful. He provided information and was very accommodating, even when I changed the type of policy. He was patient and pleasant. Great experience. Thank you.
* "20% savings" is based on industry pricing averages as of March 2020.
Subject to terms and conditions of the policy. Quote and issuance of a policy are conditioned upon receipt and approval of the following 1) Practice Location; 2) Profession / Specialty; 3) Employment Status; 4) Coverage Type; 5) Hours Worked; and 6) Prior Claims Activity. Final pricing and terms of coverage may vary. Terms, pricing, and coverage may vary. Products not available in all states.